《天才少女福爾摩斯》(Enola Holmes)甫上線立即竄升 Netflix 排行榜第一名,儘管懸疑推理部分少了些,加上電影是改編自同名青少年小說,故劇情發展可能較為單純些,但因為「打破第四道牆」的呈現方式與卡司陣容強大的魅力,使得整體評價也挺不錯,而且片中還有許多勵志、感人的經典台詞,值得好好收藏並領悟一番。
✤ 關於人生 ——
- 「妳有兩條路可以選擇,艾諾拉。走自己的路,或者走別人幫你鋪排的路。」
(There are two paths you can take, Enola. Yours or the path others choose for you.)
- 「我們的未來該由自己決定。」
(Our future is up to us.)
- 「堅強點,堅強點。好好體驗生活,但不要為了尋找誰而過活,要為尋找自我而過活。」
(Be tough, be tough. Live a life, but don’t do it because you’re looking for someone. Do it because you’re looking for yourself. )
- 「你真的是戰士。」
( You were made to fight. )
- 「我是偵探,我是密文破解高手,也是尋找迷失羔羊的人。自己的人生自己做主,未來由我們自己掌握。」
(I am a detective. I am a decipherer, and I am a finder of lost souls. My life is my own. And the future is up to us. )
✤ 關於愛 ——
- 「她一直都覺得你非同凡響。我也這麼覺得。」
(She always found you quite extraordinary. As do I.)
- 「至少我們還有彼此。」
(At least we have each.)
- 「你並不孤單。」
( You’re not alone. )
- 「我離開你,不是因為不愛你,我是為了你才離開的,因為我無法忍受你未來要活在這樣的世界。我必須抗爭。想要被人聽見,就必須站出來發聲。」
(I didn’t leave you because I didn’t love you.
I left for you….because I couldn’t bear to have this world be your future.
So I had to fight. You have to make some noise if you want to be heard. )
- 「你成為獨當一面的女人了。」
(What a woman you’ve become.)
- 「如果你需要我,我會留意的。」
( If you ever ever need me, I’ll be looking out for them. )
✤ 關於智慧 ——
- 「貪婪會使人失去理智。」
( Greed does funny things to people. )
- 「有時候要以身犯險才能引蛇入洞。」
( Sometimes you must dangle your feet in the water in order to attract sharks. )
- 「社會有不公義的事,是時候要去撥正反亂。」
( An injustice has occurred. It’s time to right some wrongs. )
- 「事實是不會被希望所蒙蔽的。」
( Facts don’t distract from hope. )
大家喜歡《天才少女福爾摩斯》嗎?其中又最喜歡哪句台詞呢?歡迎底下留言分享唷!
想知道《天才少女福爾摩斯》到底好不好看,可以點 連結 觀看電影心得喔!
留言列表